• Learning diary is simply a notebook for writing up and down one’s ideas and toughts on learning. It’s purpose is to help the learner to analyze and reflect his/her thinking.
• There are no spesific rules on how to use learning diary. It’s personal tool and everybody uses it as he/she feels.
• Learning diary may include lists, drawings, tables or mindmaps. Thus it’s not limited to plain text.
• Hightech tools have not yet been able to replace good old penandpaper system in efficiency, praticality and creativity.
• Learning diary will be attached to learner’s portfolio. However, sometimes the learning diary has personal notes that the learner does not wish to share with others. In this case only those parts that the learner wishes to share are attached to portfolio.