• Portfolio is a documentation of your competency. It contains all documents that you have produced during your learning path.
• In practice portfolio is a binder or a CD.
• Porfolio is updated regurally. It is explored with coaches and peers a few times per year.
Portfolio Contents (Examples)
1. Training diary
2. Learning contracts
3. Summary list of books read
4. Essays written
5. Reading plan
6. Summary list of projects completed
7. Project reports
8. Plan of making one’s Bachelor’s Thesis
9. List of customers and network analysis
10. Leadership training plan
11. Analysis of one’s learning path in general